twin peaks

All of the nights that you left me to cry

You got me back and I'm sorry

But why?

Your ex is a psycho

We got in a fight

She came to my house and I wanted to die

I'm feelin' down

I've been up in the sky

You took me out to a carnival ride

It made me sick

But I still had a time

How do you still manage to be on my mind?


Oh

Oh

Oh

Oh


What the fuck

Baby

What the fuck? (Oh, oh)

Tell me what is up

Baby

What is up? (Oh, oh)

Are you in or not

Baby

Are you in or not? (Oh, oh)

Oh

Oh

What the fuck

Baby

What the fuck? (Oh, oh)

Tell me what is up

Baby

What is up? (Oh, oh)

Are you in or not

Baby

Are you in or not? (Oh, oh)

Oh

Oh


How are you feelin' with all of the time that you spend?

Wastin' your days with your friends

You tell me you miss me

But then

You go and you leave me again

And I don't know if it's me

I could be paranoid

I have to ask

"Do you still care for me?"

I need to hear it from you

Please

I could be paranoid

But

Baby

You gotta see

The way you lookin' at me

Baby

I could be paranoid

But you keep lookin' at me


What the fuck

Baby

What the fuck? (Oh, oh)

Tell me what is up

Baby

What is up? (Oh, oh)

Are you in or not

Baby

Are you in or not? (Oh, oh)

Oh

Oh

What the fuck

Baby

What the fuck? (Oh, oh)

Tell me what is up

Baby

What is up? (Oh, oh)

Are you in or not

Baby

Are you in or not? (Oh, oh)

Oh

Oh


Tell me what you think

'cause I'm all out of guesses

I know you can't read my mind

But it's lookin' like you're right

Tell me what you think

'cause I'm all out of guesses

I know you can't read my mind

But it's lookin' like you're right 

Comments

Popular Posts