16 & PATHOLOGICAL 『ICE QUEEN』

I rule this hallway, yeah, I’m the ice queen

Cold eyes, sharp tongue, if you know what I mean

But I’m staring at my phone, acting like I don’t care

Checking if you’re online, playing with my hair

I’m a mess in the dark, such a powerful fake

Thinking 'bout the stupid moves I’m too scared to make.


Don’t look at me, but please don’t go

I’m a bitter girl with a heart made of snow

It’s pathetic, right?

How I’m craving your touch

Saying "I hate you" while I want you too much.


Shut up!

Get out of my head!

Why did I say that?

I wish I was dead!

I want you, I want you, I need you right now

But I’m cold and I’m cruel, I don’t even know how!

WANT

YOU

WANT

YOU

STUPID

LOVE


I’m the boss of this room, but a slave to this feeling.

Just a 16-year-old girl staring at the ceiling.

Come find me if you dare

Comments

Popular Posts