lacteal requiem (the honest sound of curdled milk)
Infidelity is a feast of flesh, but I prefer the art of housekeeping!
The shared bed is a stage, and both of you are acting so... intense!
Oh, don’t mind me, these floorboards just want to hear your song,
A heart with two owners is just a lease contract gone wrong!
I’ve finished my math, but I’m still counting your remaining breaths,
Isn't it funny? Loyalty is a debt you can only pay with death!
Drink my milk, hide the red!
The milk is white, the room is bone-colored!
Drink up, King on your throne!
Drink it, let the calcium turn to stone!
A sweet poison, you’ll never be alone!
That cow is screaming in the kitchen because it saw the moon is made of salt!
I put your betrayal in the blender, but the lid is broken!
Now there’s lipstick on the ceiling and shadows under your skin,
I’m stirring this cream with a needle to keep the nightmares within!
Doors are mouths that forgot how to say goodbye,
I’ll bake your excuses into a heavy pie filled with lead!
Drink my milk, hide the red!
The milk is white, the room is bone-colored!
Drink up, King on your throne!
Drink it, let the calcium turn to stone!
Swallow the lies, swallow the death!
Tell me, does the nectar taste sweeter when stolen from a withered branch?
Is the warmth of her skin worth the coldness of my glass?
I apologize for the interruption, my presence is merely an awkward stain,
But tell me, Darling, can a cracked vessel truly hold the rain?
You chose the orgy of flesh; I chose the ritual of the white,
Will you drink to our history, or to the end of your sight?
DRINK IT UP!
HIDE THE RED!
THE SOUND OF HONESTY IS THE LAST THING YOU HAVE!
GULP DOWN THIS LULLABY!
SLEEP WITHIN THE ZONE!
WHITE MILK, RED ROOM, NOW YOU ARE MINE ALONE!
I’ve finished my homework...
and I milked this just for you.
Drink up, Darling.
Comments
Post a Comment